History of Darby Vol. Fire Department Fire Halls

 

FIRE HALL #

PICTURE

fire hall #1

We have been in this hall since May of 2001

fire hall #2

This hall was used from 1973 to 2001.

The EMS now uses this hall to store Darby's Ambo.

fire hall #3

This hall was used from 1954 to 1973.

When the DVFD moved out of this building the EMS

used this hall to store Darby's Ambo.

fire hall #4

This hall was used from 1938 to1954.

 

 

From 1954 to 1999 it was used as Darby's City Public Library.

 

 

Presently this building is being used as the Darby Town marshel's Office